Crosby believes that we cannot succeed as a company without our people – people who are motivated, enthused, and committed to delivering outstanding service. To bring out the best in our team, Crosby provides a supportive corporate environment built on respect, integrity, and community values. We also offer a great benefit package and competitive salaries.
Currently Available Positions:
Senior Marketing Manager
Reporting the President, the Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. This role will evaluate customer research, current market conditions, and competitor data while implementing marketing plan changes as needed. The Sr. Marketing Manager will oversee all marketing, advertising, and promotional materials and the coordination of outside marketing activities
For more information, please click here
Crosby is home to some of the finest Strata Managers and leaders in the industry. Not only are we dedicated in providing excellent customer service to our clients, we are also dedicated to our staff – their job satisfaction and overall wellbeing. We look forward to hearing from all candidates who want to join the team of Strata Managers at Crosby, as great employees are the backbone of a successful company.
We are always looking to hear from individuals that are interested in joining the existing team. If you have boundless energy, proven experience and a relentless dedication to seeing a job well done, then we could be the perfect fit for a rewarding career.
Please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Crosby manages a range of buildings that require different levels of caretaking. Successful candidates for these positions are placed with Strata Corporations after rigorous interview processes handled by the Senior Strata Managers and New Project Manager. The positions range from Off-Site Caretaker to Head Concierge.
- Off-Site Caretaker: The Off-Site Caretaker (a person or a couple) attends to the building five days a week to meet with contractors, clean the building, administer the key fobs and attend to emergencies.
- Live-In Caretaker: The Live-In Caretaker (a person or a couple) live in the building in a subsidized suite and provide the building with administration, cleaning, contractor liaison, security and attendance at emergencies.
- Live-In Building Manager: In larger buildings the Live-In Building Manager provides all of the services of the Live-In Caretaker except that janitorial support is provided for cleaning. This position is more administrative in nature.
- Concierge: Concierge staff are not involved in cleaning. They manage a building with a focus on security of the Residents so that more of their time is spent on security checks and providing the Residents with additional hospitality services.
- Head Concierge: The Head Concierge manages the building and hires and manages all Concierge staff. The Head Concierge and the Strata Property Manager act as a team to provide complete coverage for all aspects of the buildings maintenance.
If you are interested in any of these positions, email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The resume will be kept on file for three months and reviewed when a position becomes available.
For staff testimonials, click here.